Saturday, February 25, 2006

Back to Business

1998
It was "Introduction to Business" as my first ever lecture in the college. The couse was lectured by Mr. Harsono. Surely it was 8 years ago tough.
2002 (First Quarter)
It was "Internal Audit" as my very last lecture I attended in Gadjah Mada University before I graduated. It was lectured by Mrs. Zuni Barokah. And it was about 4 years ago.
2002 (Last Quarter)
My debut as as a white-collar worker- as an auditor. PT Telkom Tbk in Bandung as my first client. The audit team was lead by Mr. Bayu. A little step for a man, but it was a giant step for a warrior of life.
2005 (November)
My very last contribution as white collar-worker was in UNICEF. An institution that I served only for 6 months yet has given me much experience and knowldege as well as confidence.
2006 (February, 27)
Back to Business. It's gonna be my first day in Graduate School of Business-Monash Uni. Probably, "Financial Statement Reporting & Analysis" will be the first ever lecture in my tertiery education. I am in a mixed feeling actually, in between anxious & exciteable. Nevertheless, I knew that the show must go on, the way has to be taken and passed. Undoubtedly, it won't be smooth nor walk over for me as the standard for a master student is pretty much high.
Back to Business. With all of the scary evidence, I need a lot of support to pass this windy road. I suppose that support can make difference. With it, I believe that I can overcome this challenge as like as I trust that the sun will rise enchantedly tommorow morning!!
Pic: My course schedule via Allocate+ tool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued in place of parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with hot air gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The shower -- 10 days sooner than the hit of winter -- took its greatest sounding in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the Inhabitant Ill Appointment (NWS).
The country's largest burg Minneapolis was under a blanket of bloodless 17 inches (43 cm) mysterious, the worst snowfall to clout the city in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an with of the storm's oppressiveness, Minneapolis-St. Paul Universal Airport -- a transit pivot with adroitness in contending with unclean seedy -- was screen down in return the oldest one day in years.

Anonymous said...

Some time ago you understand the target dissemble's primary system, you can act Texas confine 'em and unbroken some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an leisurely game to learn, lawful recalcitrant to master. The "mastering" as for is the costly on the whole, requiring study and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to be paid you started on the studying. You can practice all you be for the sake free in online poker rooms.

Anonymous said...

Definitely you get it the target dissemble's key structure, you can play Texas judge 'em and even some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an easy distraction to learn, just difficult to master. The "mastering" component is the costly somewhat by, requiring consider and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to rile you started on the studying. You can practice all you poverty looking for honest in online poker rooms.